Tuesday 11 February 2014

Introducing Ellie!

Hellooo

So i thought i would introduce you to the most important thing in my life...Ellie, my 18month old Labradoodle!



I got Ellie with my ex partner when she was just 8 weeks old...she was in a litter of 12 (poor mum!!) but without a doubt the cheekiest of the lot!!

As cheese as it sounds, it was literally love at first sight and from that day forward - she's my best friend.

She has an unhealthy obsession with eating the bubbles when your in the bath and always seems to find the muddiest puddles as soon as the car has been cleaned, but i've never met a more loving an affectionate dog in my life!

Currently i am having to split the time i get the spend with her as she spends a few weeks living with me, and a few with my ex....yes i am a divorced parent and its awful!!

Anyway i will leave you with a few pictures of my baby!

Byeeee xxx







No comments:

Post a Comment