Thursday 30 January 2014

Tag 1st timer!

Hello Lovelies,

So there I was sat trying to work out what my first blog post should be about and then it hit me...the TMI tag - as most of you know this is currently doing the rounds on Youtube and yes I'm also hooked!

What better way to start than me answering the next 50 questions, so without further a doooooo...




1. What are you wearing? Blue skinny jeans and a blue and white stripe top - both River Island
2. Ever been in love? Yes
3. Ever had a terrible breakup? Break ups are always horrible, but yes.
4. How tall are you? 5ft 10" - yes tall!!
5. How much do you weigh? A little over X but a little under Y!

6. Any tattoos? yes one, although I al currently having it removed!
7. Any piercings? my ears twice, my top cartilage, my inner ear and my belly button!
8. OTP (One True Pairing: what's your favorite fictional couple)? awww Carrie and Big from Sex and the City
9. Favourite shows? hmmm Friends, Sex and the City, Keeping up with the Kardashions (guilty pleasure!)
10. Favourite bands? oh gosh, erm One direction (hangs head in shame)
11. Something you miss? Sunshine!
12. Favourite song? Christina Perri - Miles
13. How old are you? 23 years old!
14. Zodiac sign? Cancer
15. Qualities you look for in a partner? someone genuine, can make me laugh so much it hurts oh and a gorgeous smile!
16: Favourite Quote? "Never get so busy making a living that you forget to make a life"

17: Favourite actor? Morgan Freeman - he's such a cutie!!
18: Favourite color? Pinks
19: Loud music or soft? loud so I can sing along!!
20: Where do you go when you're sad? to my bed!! there is no safer place
21: How long does it take you to shower? About 10mins?!
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? If 'in a huge rush about 15mins but given the chance, 45mins?
23: Ever been in a physical fight? I punched someone once - no its not big and its not clever!
24: Turn on? confidence
25: Turn off? Arrogance
26: The reason I joined Youtube? I haven't yet!
27: Fears? Needles and cows!!
28: Last thing that made you cry? watching the movie " My sisters Keeper" heartbreaking!
29: Last time you said you loved someone? mum about 2 mins ago on the phone!
30: Meaning behind your Youtube/Blogging Name? Snow is my nickname..soooo!

31: Last book you read? honestly no idea!
32: The book you're currently reading? None!
33: Last show you watched? Outnumbered!

34: Last person you talked to: My mum :-)
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? Kelly - Well she's the ping ponger in my life!
36: Favourite food? Pasta
37: Place you want to visit? New York again, Dubai,Thailand, Australia again
38: Last place you were? on holiday...Greece
39: Do you have a crush? Crush..what a weird word. No I guess not!
40: Last time you kissed someone? other than mum...ages ago :-(

41: Last time you were insulted? I don't get insulted a lot so I actually can't remember.
42: Favourite flavour of sweet? Strawberry.
43: What instruments do you play? Clarinet, Sax, Flute
44: Favourite piece of jewellery? My Links of London charm bracelet I think
45: Last sport you played? Sport..non! Ab trainer...this morning!!
46: Last song you sang? Clean Bandit - Rather be
47: Favourite chat up line? I'm the worst at chatting people up! maybe - If I could rearrange the alphabet I'd put U & I together!!!

48: Have you ever used it? no no no!!!
49: Last time you hung out with anyone? Erm I saw the girls Monday I think!
50: Who should do this next? Ah all my girls have done it already so whoever really!!


So that's me....

have a good week!!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment