Tuesday 22 September 2015

18 months later...!!

Hiya!

So yep i feel guilty that when i came back on here it had been almost 18 months! that's terrible and i apologise!

What's happened since then...well i turned 24...and then 25! a quarter of a century....half way to 50...i love birthdays the same as everyone else but this one was scary. I felt like i should have my life mapped out, be settling down, getting married, buying a house. But I'm not. I'm working silly hours, I'm booking holidays, going out, seeing things. But I'm not settling down...not just yet.




I went to Disney Land Paris...at Christmas...and it snowed! We might of been the only people there without kids but honestly its magical, if you are able to then go during the Christmas period as every half an hour on the main street, they make it snow. It's the one place that no matter how old you are, you revert back to childhood from the second you enter! We also spent a few days exploring Paris and just being tourists!







I've been to see a number of shows including Dirty Dancing and the BodyGuard...i am a huge lover of the theatre but if I'm honest it's only musicals that hold my attention, the fact i can sing-a-long takes my mind off the fact that I'm sat still for a few hours.
Both shows were at the Birmingham Hippodrome, one for Kelly's birthday and one for her mums!




I'm sure I've done a million and one other things but you're pretty much up to speed...i promise not to wait another 18 months before i post again...xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment