Thursday 24 April 2014

Tattoo's...

Helloooo,

Gosh it's been a VERY long time! my commitment to blogging just disappeared! However with a new mac in hand i am hopefully going to get my ass back in gear!!

I thought I would post something a little different today! so my topic is Tattoo's...love them? loathe them? they seem to be a very marmite topic!

Personally I love them, they are a great way to express yourself, your body is a blank canvas in a lot of ways so why not decorate it! Some people have piercings, some people dress have their own specific dress sense etc everyone takes a different approach at it!

I do actually have one tattoo, I got it when I was really young and stupid and regretted it from the moment i got it! I am in the process of having it lasered off and believe me - IT HURTS!!!! The best way I can describe it is like having an elastic band flicked on the same spot of your skin, solidly, for 10 mins! its hot, it burns and the pain is unbelievable! Let this be a lesson - DO NOT get tattoo's when you're young, you WILL regret them!!

I have friends with chest pieces, sleeves, full leg pieces and also delicate one's on wrists, ankles etc. They seem to of become a bit of a fashion statement and there was a time that you could see a handful of people all with the same tattoo's!

I know some people hate them, don't see the point in them, maybe worry about when you get old and your skin sags etc - all valid and I suppose you do have to think about things - for example a tattoo on your neck/face IS going to limit your job prospects!

It seems to be a lot more socially accepted for girls to have tattoo's and no longer just something for the boys! There are some beautiful tattoo's out there and below are some of my favourites!!




Will I have anymore? Yes! I am trying to wait until mine has been completely removed, but i'm not sure i can wait that long! I would love a big piece on my hip/bum/thigh....but we shall see!!

Anyway that's enough for now!!

Let me know if you have any, want any, love them or loathe them!!

xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment